No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Hydraulic Patient Lift ProBasics 450 LB PBPLSM001
Heavy duty round tube steel construction with a chip
resistant hammertone finish
• Six-point swivel bar attachment easily adapts to all sling
styles and positions (can be used with 4 or 6 point sling)
• Low friction casters significantly improve rollability and
contribute to caregiver safety. Rear two casters are locking
• 17.5” - 61” range allows for patient to be picked up from
lying position on floor
• Pump handle can rotate from side to side for convenience
• Offset mast and boom style provide better lift path,
maximizing full travel range
• Swivel bar and pump handle are padded for comfort
• Elongated handle design serves a broad range of operator
heights and offers improved handling ability
• Completely enclosed cam moves legs of adjustable base
• Base offers obstruction-free operation; ideal for cleaning
• Screw-in pin at mast base provides maximum stability and
prevents removal of mast
- The ProBasics Hydraulic Patient Lift is a high capacity option to safely lift those weighing up to 450 lbs. Finished in a chip-resistant hammertone paint, this lift works with most slings (4 or 6 point).
- Operation optimizes lift capabilities to require less physical effort for raising patient
- High-performance hydraulics for safe and gradual movement
- 6-point cradle design provides maximum strength to raise and lower individuals weighing up to 450 lbs.
- Adjustable width base allows for a proper fit
- Designed and created to help make patient
handling safer for caregivers by helping to prevent
back injuries from manual transfers, the ProBasics
Hydraulic Patient Lift is safe, stable and affordable.
With its slim design, the ProBasics Hydraulic lift is
versatile enough for use with most patient transfers.
The lift features include durable steel construction
with a hammertone finish, a push handle, a
padded swivel bar and two locking rear casters.
The ProBasics Hydraulic patient lift is light-weight,
assembles and disassembles easily, and will rotate
patients without side-to-side sway. Supports patient
weights up to 450 pounds.